Nurses (RNs and LPNs)
Who we need:
Come work with us in our brand new, state-of-the-art, long-term care community – Opening June 1st.
In the small house model of care, you will be able to provide the holistic, person-centered care you have always dreamed of providing. Excellent staff to resident ratios, a beautiful and functional new building, and a team-oriented environment are what makes Madrona Grove Supportive Living at Rose Villa a wonderful place to work. Both RNs and LPNs are encouraged to apply!
As we move to our new building, we are adding to our nursing team – that’s where you come in!
• Part time night shift (10:30pm-7:00am) Friday and Saturday
• Per diem filling in for a variety of days and shifts
Who we are: Not your typical retirement community! We are a nonprofit Life Plan community in SE Portland. As an organization, Rose Villa is full of ideas, very collaborative, and recognizes that everyone—including residents, families, and employees—is a contributor.
Our mission is supporting older adults to live the life of their choosing and our core values are:
• Start with yes- all ideas are valid and will be explored
• Curiosity is critical- ask questions first, always
• Assume positive intent- think the best of the other person and they will do the same for you
• Embrace quirky- we are not a cookie cutter community and neither are our residents and staff
We work hard to make sure Rose Villa is a place where people want to work. We have once again been named by Oregon Business Magazine as one of the 100 best Non-profits to work for in Oregon!
Wage and benefits:
• Competitive wages that honor the experience you bring to the position
• $5,000 hiring and retention bonus - All you have to do is average 2 shifts a week!
• Paid sick time
• Significant 403b match to help you save for your own retirement
• Discount at the on-site restaurant – incredible food, including many vegan and gluten-free options
• Access to the on-site saline pool and fitness facilities
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Current unencumbered Oregon State licensure as an RN or LPN.
• Current BLS approved by AHA
• Ideal candidate will have prior experience with geriatric and dementia populations
• Preferred experience with EMR and PointClickCare
• Must be able to pass pre-employment background check
• All Rose Villa employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in accordance with OAR 333-019-1010
Learn more about what it’s like to work at Rose Villa here: https://www.rosevilla.org/about/#section-1106
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply by submitting a resume and cover letter.