Certified Medical Assistant, CMA
Pediatric Affiliates is now hiring for Certified Medical Assistants, CMA for a busy pediatric office in Toms River, Manahawkin and Lakewood.
Part Time positions that could lead to full time in the future.
- We are hiring for all shifts (Day, Evening, and Night Shifts Available)
- CMA must have an active certification in medical assisting that allows to give immunizations
- Experience in the field is preferred, but we are willing to train and hire new graduates.
- Must enjoy working with children.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Flu testing and rapid covid testing.
Competitive wages and benefits which include some vacation time for part time after 1 year of service and 401k after 1 year and 1,000 hours.
All applicants must be Certified Medical Assistants.
About Pediatric Affiliates :
Pediatric Affiliates has 6 office locations located in the Monmouth and Ocean counties and have been serving our amazing community for 40 years. Pediatric Affiliates is dedicated to delivering the best care and service to our patients.
We are able to address every aspect of children's health. This includes well check-ups and sports physicals, same day sick visits, in office throat cultures and flu tests and suture removal.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.