Certified Nursing Assistant $2500 Sign On Bonus*
Do you have a passion for geriatrics and desire a rewarding career, excellent benefits, and ample opportunity for advancement? If so, consider joining Mountain Manor of Paintsville nursing team! We are currently seeking compassionate and experienced State Registered Nurse Aides.
Nestled in the hills of Eastern Kentucky, Mountain Manor of Paintsville is a 126 bed Skilled Nursing Facility dedicated to providing excellent care and services to each of our residents. Our facility is comprised of professionals dedicated to maintaining the highest quality of life for those served while encouraging the support of family, friends, and community. At Mountain Manor of Paintsville, it is more than a job - it’s an opportunity to be part of a family that deeply influences the lives of our residents on a daily basis. With a culture that is centered on teamwork and a mission to provide the highest quality care in a residential setting, you will find a sense of belonging and purpose.
SRNA/ CNA Schedule:
- Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities Available
- Day Shift or Night Shift
- 12 Hour Shifts
- It is preferred that the Nursing Assistant will have a minimum of a high school diploma or completed a GED program.
- Applicants and employees will have graduated from an approved Nurse Aide Training program or be eligible to enter such a program and graduate and pass a state approved competency evaluation with 120 days from the date of employment.
- Nursing Assistants will be listed on the Nurse Aide Registry.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.13 - $14.10 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- 12 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Differential pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Paintsville, KY 41240: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location