Legacy Hospice IncDaphne, AL
Legacy Hospice is a community of people caring for others by providing quality of life through compassionate care.
Not all Hospices are the same, here are just a few things that set Legacy Hospice apart from the others:
- Our goal for referral to contact time is less than an hour and we strive to admit and begin providing care within a matter of hours.
- Our staff adhere to Clinical Excellence Standards that ensures quality care and patient/caregiver satisfaction.
- During the first week, the Hospice RN visits daily to provide coordination of care, education and support to patient and family. The RN crafts an individualized plan of care tailored around each patient and family.
- We admit patients regardless of their ability to pay.
- Legacy Hospice offers comfort measures that many hospices do not provide such as TPN, Palliative Radiation, Blood Transfusions, BiPAP, and CPAP noninvasive ventilation. All treatment plans are developed in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team, patient/caregiver, and attending physician.
The mission of Legacy Hospice is to provide the highest quality end of life care to patients and families through the use of the interdisciplinary team.
Legacy Hospice upholds the core values of integrity, competence, compassion, and respect for all lives.
Build Your Legacy!
From nursing to business office staff, clinical staff to account executives, chaplains to social workers, make a difference where it matters most, to our patients and their families.
How we are continuing our Legacy.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all Legacy employees.
Each of us at Legacy Hospice has a responsibility to drive equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resources, inclusive benefits, and more.
Jobs at Legacy Hospice Inc
There are no jobs listed at this time.
Legacy Hospice Inc
29470 AL-181, Daphne, AL