Kansas City Home Medical Supply
Kansas City Home Medical Supply is a locally owned, nurse-managed medical supply company assisting customers since 2005. We are seeking a Clinical Manager in our newest store in Kansas City, MO.
- Identifying customers needs and assist in product selection to meet the customer’s needs
- Patient education and equipment option recommendations
- Familiarization with home medical supplies and equipment
- Inventory management
- Assures appropriate staffing during operational hours
- Maintains a positive professional relationship in the community, with other health professionals and the community in general
- Maintain a neat and organized environment
- Accurately enter sales and refund data into computer software system
- Nurse or therapist with Associates degree or higher
- 5 years home health experience preferred
- Knowledgeable of post-acute and rehabilitation care and equipment
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Minimum 3 years Supervisory experience
- Computer literacy
Salary commensurate with education and experience
Health and dental insurance, vacation, sick time, and 401-k match
Day time hours 9:00-5:30 M-F and 6hrs. every other Saturday with 8 hours off during the week.
In-house training provided.
For more information and to apply for this position please click the APPLY!!