Adult Day Services Certified Nursing Assistant
ADULT DAY SERVICES
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
Fox Valley Community Services, DeKalb
We are seeking a compassionate and dedicated full time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to provide exceptional care and support to our clients in our Adult Day Services program. As a CNA in our program, you will be responsible for assisting clients with activities of daily living, monitoring clients' health status, and providing emotional support and companionship.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a healthcare setting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish rapport with clients and their families.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver's license.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and perform physical tasks, such as bending, lifting, and reaching.
If you are passionate about providing high-quality care and support to seniors in their homes, we encourage you to apply for this rewarding position as an In-Home Services Care Aide.
If you are passionate about providing high-quality care and support to seniors in our Adult Day Services program, we encourage you to apply for this rewarding position as an Adult Day Services Certified Nursing Assistant.
FVCS is an equal opportunity employer.
To enrich one’s journey of life through a variety of programs and experiences.
To be the leading provider of comprehensive and innovative services for seniors in our community.
Who We Serve
We exist to serve those who are 60+ years of age as they approach retirement. Our service areas include DeKalb, LaSalle, Kendall and Kane Counties.