Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Proud to be a 2021 Top Workplace!
Are you looking to join a team that is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of older adults in a faith based community? Bishop Drumm Retirement Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse that will live and reflect our values of compassion, excellence, inclusion, integrity, and collaboration.
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions for Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay on demand
- Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
- Annual Merit Increases
The RN or LPN is accountable for the delivery of safe and therapeutic resident care from admission through discharge in collaboration with the physician, family and other members of the multi-disciplinary health care team. Delivery of quality nursing care is assured through utilization of the nursing process. The goal of resident care shall be toward restoring and maintaining each resident’s capabilities at their maximum mental and physical level. The RN or LPN serves as a positive clinical role model for staff as well as a resource person.
- Possession of a current license as an LPN or RN issued by the State of Iowa.
- CPR Certification must be obtained within six months of hire.
- Long-term care experience preferred.