Cahokia Unit School District #187 is looking to hire School Nurses/Health Aides for the 2022-2023 School Year.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Essential Functions & Duties:
- Administer first aid according to established policies and procedures
- Provide preventive care for the student body
- Conduct a variety of health screenings
- Prepare and maintain student records
Education and Experience:
- Licensed Registered Nurse (preferred)
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- 1 year of comprehensive nursing experience
- Certified School Nurse
For more information, please contact Tiffany Pearce for more information
Office Phone: 618/332-5660
The Cahokia Unit School District Board of Education and the Superintendent of District #187, through an active partnership with its parent and community, will support a system of educational excellence. Wherein all students graduate and become responsible and competent decision-makers, while learning and growing from a rigorous curriculum in a caring environment that is fiscally sound, appropriately staffed, managed efficiently and improving every year.
The vision of the Cahokia Unit School Board and the Superintendent of District #187 is that all students graduate and have sufficient skills, understanding, and personal characteristics for learning, working, and living fully, including:
- The ability to apply problem-solving strategies
- The ability to use technology for learning and living
- The ability to respond maturely, respectfully and professionally in all situations
Cahokia Unit School Board and the Superintendent of District #187 aspire for the community, staff, and students to experience ownership of, satisfaction with, and responsibility for the Cahokia Unit School District by participating in open dialogue and approving and supporting sound management.